Medical Definition of chlorotrianisene
: a synthetic estrogen C23H21ClO3 that is administered orally in the treatment of menopause-related conditions (as atrophic vaginitis and kraurosis vulvae), abnormal estrogen deficiency (as in hypogonadism), or in the palliative treatment of some prostate cancers
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game