Medical Definition of chlorotrianisene
: a synthetic estrogen C23H21ClO3 that is administered orally in the treatment of menopause-related conditions (as atrophic vaginitis and kraurosis vulvae), abnormal estrogen deficiency (as in hypogonadism), or in the palliative treatment of some prostate cancers
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game