Medical Definition of cetuximab
Note: Cetuximab acts by binding to and inhibiting the activity of a cell membrane receptor for epidermal growth factor and transforming growth factor that is overactive in many cancers. It is marketed under the trademark Erbitux.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game