Medical Definition of cetuximab
Note: Cetuximab acts by binding to and inhibiting the activity of a cell membrane receptor for epidermal growth factor and transforming growth factor that is overactive in many cancers. It is marketed under the trademark Erbitux.
- Registering the Politics of 'Register'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/11/19
- Minding 'Never mind' and 'Nevermind'
- A Brief on 'Brief' and 'Debrief'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game