Medical Definition of cerebellar peduncle
— called also brachium conjunctivum, pedunculus cerebellaris superior, superior cerebellar peduncle
— called also brachium pontis, middle cerebellar peduncle, middle peduncle, pedunculus cerebellaris medius
— called also inferior cerebellar peduncle, pedunculus cerebellaris inferior, restiform body
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game