Medical Definition of cardioscope
1 : an instrument that permits direct visual inspection of the interior of the heart
2 : an instrument that permits continuous electrocardiographic observation of the heart's action during an operation
3 : an instrument equipped with a screen on which tracings of the heart's action and sounds can be shown
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?