Medical Definition of cardiac massage
Note: Cardiac massage may be performed either internally through an opening in the chest wall by direct squeezing or externally through compression of the chest (as in cardiopulmonary resuscitation).
— called also heart massage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game