Medical Definition of cardiac massage
Note: Cardiac massage may be performed either internally through an opening in the chest wall by direct squeezing or externally through compression of the chest (as in cardiopulmonary resuscitation).
— called also heart massage
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game