Medical Definition of cancer eye
: a malignant squamous cell epithelioma of cattle that originates in the mucous membranes of the eye, that is common in regions of intense sunlight and chiefly affects animals with white or light-colored skin about the eyes but probably has a multiple etiology, and that ultimately destroys the eye and adjacent bony structures
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game