Medical Definition of bulbocapnine
: a crystalline alkaloid C19H19NO4 that induces catalepsy and that is obtained from the roots of plants of the genus Corydalis and from squirrel corn
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game