Medical Definition of bladder stone
: a urinary calculus in the bladder Your dog may be suffering from bladder stones, a painful condition that, left untreated, can lead to serious illness and in rare cases, death. — Dog Watch, July 2009 Bladder stones are becoming less common, but still occur in children living in certain parts of south-east Asia and Mongolia.— Charles Pak, The Lancet, 13 June 1998
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?