Medical Definition of biodynamics
1 : the dynamic relationships existing between organisms, their physiology, and their environment the biodynamics of human beings in space
2 : the study of the biodynamics of an organism or group of organisms
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game