benzathine penicillin Gnoun
variants: also benzathine penicillin
Medical Definition of benzathine penicillin G
: penicillin g benzathine … contains only half the dose of benzathine penicillin G that is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for treatment of syphilis.— Lisa Richardson, The Los Angeles Times, 20 Mar. 2004
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game