benzathine penicillin Gnoun
variants: also benzathine penicillin
Medical Definition of benzathine penicillin G
: penicillin g benzathine … contains only half the dose of benzathine penicillin G that is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for treatment of syphilis.— Lisa Richardson, The Los Angeles Times, 20 Mar. 2004
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game