Medical Definition of arsenic trioxide
Note: Arsenic trioxide is typically obtained as a by-product from the roasting of arsenic-containing ores and is used especially as a rodenticide and weed killer.
— called also arsenic, arsenious acid, arsenious oxide, white arsenic
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game