Medical Definition of applied kinesiology
Note: Applied kinesiology is based on the theory that an organ dysfunction is accompanied by a specific corresponding muscle weakness. Treatments are directed at correcting the underlying muscle weakness (as with manual joint manipulation or massage). It is typically used as a supplement to standard methods of diagnosis and treatment.
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game