anterior lingual glandnoun
Medical Definition of anterior lingual gland
: either of two mucus-secreting glands of the tip of the tongue of which one is located on each side of the frenulum on the underside of the tongue
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game