Medical Definition of aluminum chloride
: a deliquescent compound AlCl3 or Al2Cl3 that is used as a topical astringent and antiseptic on the skin, in some deodorants to control sweating, and in the anhydrous form as a catalyst — see mucicarmine
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?