Medical Definition of adalimumab
: an immunosuppressive drug that is a genetically engineered monoclonal antibody administered by subcutaneous injection to treat the symptoms of various autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, and psoriasis) The labeling of adalimumab includes a boxed warning—the strongest type of label warning … — ACP Medicine, May 2007
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?