Medical Definition of adalimumab
: an immunosuppressive drug that is a genetically engineered monoclonal antibody administered by subcutaneous injection to treat the symptoms of various autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, and psoriasis) The labeling of adalimumab includes a boxed warning—the strongest type of label warning … — ACP Medicine, May 2007
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game