acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitisnoun
Medical Definition of acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis
Note: Other symptoms of acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis include bad breath, a gray film on the gums, and fever. Risk factors may include poor oral hygiene, tobacco use, pre-existing oral infection, and a weakened immune system (as from poor nutrition or emotional stress).
— called also fusospirochetosis, necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis, trench mouth, Vincent's infection
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game