Medical Definition of acrokeratosis
Note: One form of acrokeratosis, acrokeratosis ver*ru*ci*for*mis \ və-ˌrü-sə-ˈfȯr-məs\ , is marked by lesions resembling flattened warts and has an onset usually at birth or during early childhood. Another form, acrokeratosis para*neo*plas*tica \ ˌpar-ə-ˌnē-ə-ˈplas-ti-kə\ , is marked by scaly lesions and is associated with a malignancy of the upper respiratory or digestive tract.
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?