Medical Definition of acetarsone
: a white powder C8H10AsNO5 used in the treatment of trichomonal vaginitis and Vincent's angina and in some countries in the treatment of amebiasis
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game