accessory pancreatic ductnoun
Medical Definition of accessory pancreatic duct
: a duct of the pancreas that branches from the chief pancreatic duct and opens into the duodenum above it
— called also duct of Santorini
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game