Medical Definition of abacavir
Note: Abacavir is a synthetic nucleoside analog that acts by inhibiting reverse transcriptase. It causes potentially serious hypersensitivity reactions in a small percentage of patients.
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game