Medical Definition of Varicellovirus
: a genus of double-stranded DNA viruses of the family Herpesviridae that include the causative agents of chicken pox, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, pseudorabies, rhinopneumonitis, and shingles
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?