Medical Definition of Stader splint
: a splinting device consisting of two stainless steel pins inserted in the bone above and below a fracture and a bar joining the pins for drawing and holding the broken ends together
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game