Medical Definition of Nemathelminthes
in some classifications
: a phylum including the nematodes and horsehair worms and sometimes the acanthocephalans, rotifers, gastrotrichs, and minute marine organisms of a related class (Kinorhyncha) which are all more or less wormlike animals with a cylindrical unsegmented body covered by an ectoderm without cilia that secretes an external cuticle
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game