Medical Definition of Fabiana
: a genus of heathlike evergreen shrubs of the family Solanaceae of Central and South America that include one (F. imbricata) whose dried leaves and twigs have been used to treat some kidney ailments
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?