Medical Definition of Evans blue
: a dye C34H24N6Na4O14S4 that on injection into the bloodstream combines with serum albumin and is used to determine blood volume colorimetrically
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game