Medical Definition of Bowenoid papulosis
: a skin condition that is marked by the presence of flat or wartlike, often pigmented lesions in the anogenital area and is associated with certain human papillomaviruses (such as HPV-16)
Note: The lesions of Bowenoid papulosis are typically benign and asymptomatic but may sometimes develop into squamous cell carcinoma.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game