Medical Definition of Bowenoid papulosis
: a skin condition that is marked by the presence of flat or wartlike, often pigmented lesions in the anogenital area and is associated with certain human papillomaviruses (such as HPV-16)
Note: The lesions of Bowenoid papulosis are typically benign and asymptomatic but may sometimes develop into squamous cell carcinoma.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?