Legal Definition of will contest
Note: The party who contests the will has the burden of proof, and the personal representative of the estate must defend it. Will contests must be brought within a time period prescribed by statute, and in some states are heard by a jury.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game