unprivileged enemy belligerentnoun
Legal Definition of unprivileged enemy belligerent
Note: Under Section 948a of the U.S. Code, a person who has engaged in or materially and purposefully supported hostilities against the U.S. or its allies in war or who is a member of al Qaeda is an unprivileged enemy belligerent.
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game