Legal Definition of unnecessary hardship
Note: Unnecessary hardship may justify the granting of a variance if the use permitted by the variance will not alter the essential character of the locality. Unnecessary hardship must involve unique characteristics of the property itself, not economic difficulties of the owner.
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game