Legal Definition of unlawful assembly
: the offense of assembling with a certain minimum number of others for the purpose of engaging in a riot or other unlawful conduct that threatens public safety, peace, or order also : a group so assembled
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game