tender of delivery
Legal Definition of tender of delivery
: an offer of goods by a seller to a buyer that consists of putting and holding them at the disposition of the buyer and giving the buyer any notification reasonably necessary for taking delivery a cause of action for breach of warranty usually accrues upon tender of delivery — compare delivery
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game