Legal Definition of strict foreclosure
Note: Under the U.C.C.'s strict foreclosure provision, notice must be given to other parties having a security interest in the property. If one of these parties objects to the strict foreclosure, there must be a foreclosure sale instead. In some states, deficiency judgments are allowed in strict foreclosure cases as well as foreclosures by sale.
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game