Legal Definition of strict foreclosure
Note: Under the U.C.C.'s strict foreclosure provision, notice must be given to other parties having a security interest in the property. If one of these parties objects to the strict foreclosure, there must be a foreclosure sale instead. In some states, deficiency judgments are allowed in strict foreclosure cases as well as foreclosures by sale.
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game