stock option plannoun
Legal Definition of stock option plan
: a form of deferred compensation that allows an employee to buy corporate stock at a set price (as the prevailing market price at the time of the contract) at any time (as when the market price has risen) during a designated number of years
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game