sim·pli·fied employee pension
Legal Definition of simplified employee pension
: a pension that is funded by employer contributions or through a salary reduction arrangement and that places fewer administrative burdens on the employer than do other plans and allows employer deduction of contributions and employee withdrawal at any time
— called also SEP
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game