Legal Definition of short-swing profit
Note: Section 16(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 provides that a corporation may recover short-swing profits realized by an insider within six months.
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game