request for admission
Legal Definition of request for admission
— called also request for admissions, request to admit
Note: A party upon whom a request for admission has been served must provide an answer for each matter of which an admission is requested by admitting it, denying it, or giving reasons why it can be neither admitted nor denied. A matter admitted does not have to be proven at trial, but it is established for the purpose of the pending action only.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 12/6/19
- Getting with the ‘Program’ (or ‘Programme’)
- Why Do We Say Teams Get a 'Bye'?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/29/19
- Semantic Drift Quiz Take the quiz
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game