present sense impressionnoun
Legal Definition of present sense impression
Note: Present sense impressions are excepted from the hearsay rule because the immediacy of the response is considered to render the statement trustworthy. “Why are you driving so fast?” might be considered admissible as a present sense impression.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game