ordinary course of business
Legal Definition of ordinary course of business
: the usual manner and range of a business especially considered in relation to the amount, circumstances, and validity of a particular transfer the bankruptcy trustee voided a transfer that was not in the ordinary course of business — see also buyer in ordinary course of business
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?