limited public forumnoun
Legal Definition of limited public forum
— called also limited forum, limited open forum— compare open forum, public forum
Note: The restriction of a limited public forum must be able to withstand strict judicial scrutiny of its effect on First Amendment rights.
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game