limited partnership rollup transactionnoun
limited partnership roll·up transaction | \ -ˈrōl-ˌəp-\
Legal Definition of limited partnership rollup transaction
: the combining or reorganizing of one or more limited partnerships into an entity (as a master limited partnership or real estate investment trust) that can be publicly traded specifically : such a transaction in which some or all of the investors suffer adverse changes including the receipt of new securities without an option to receive or retain securities having the same terms as those originally purchased
— called also partnership rollup, rollup
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game