Legal Definition of life settlement
Note: Viatical settlement is typically used for the transfer of a life insurance policy for which the insured has a short life expectancy (usually less than two years), while life settlement is used for the transfer of a policy for which the insured has a longer life expectancy.
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game