letter of credit right
Legal Definition of letter of credit right
: a right under section 9-102 of the Uniform Commercial Code to payment and performance under a letter of credit
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game