Legal Definition of labor organization
Note: Designation by the court as a labor organization subject to applicable statutes can confer a variety of liabilities and protections, especially in regard to antitrust issues, unfair labor and management practices, and right-to-work laws.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game