Legal Definition of labor organization
Note: Designation by the court as a labor organization subject to applicable statutes can confer a variety of liabilities and protections, especially in regard to antitrust issues, unfair labor and management practices, and right-to-work laws.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game