Legal Definition of interlocking confession
Note: The use of interlocking confessions at trial can pose difficult problems when a defendant's confession incriminates a codefendant. If the first defendant does not testify, the other may be deprived of the right to confront an accuser.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- April 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game