in·di·vi·sion | \ ˌin-də-ˈvi-zhən\
Legal Definition of indivision
in the civil law of Louisiana : a state of undivided wholeness : state of being owned by two or more co-owners each having an undivided interest in the property as a whole an estate held in indivision they receive this usufruct in indivision — Louisiana Civil Code — see also ownership in indivision at ownership
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game