in facie curiaeadverb or adjective
in fa·cie cu·ri·ae | \ in-ˈfā-shē-ˈkyu̇r-ē, -ˈfā-shē-ˌē-ˈkyu̇r-ē-ˌē; in-ˈfä-kē-e-ˈkü-rē-ˌī\
Legal Definition of in facie curiae
: before or in the presence of the court contempt in facie curiae
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?