Legal Definition of final account
: a statement usually submitted at the close of a matter (as the administration of an estate or a bankruptcy proceeding) showing transactions not previously reported by the fiduciary handling the matter
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game