facility of payment clause
fa·cil·i·ty of pay·ment clause | \ fə-ˈsi-lə-tē-\
Legal Definition of facility of payment clause
: a clause in an insurance policy permitting the insurer to pay the death benefit to a relative of the insured or to any other person especially by reason of the person's incurring expenses (as funeral expenses) on the insured's behalf
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game