ex·tra·lat·er·al right | \ ˌek-strə-ˈla-tə-rəl-\
Legal Definition of extralateral right
: the right of the holder of a mining claim on public land to mine veins whose tops are present on the surface of the claim even though the veins extend under the surface outside of the claim
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?