Legal Definition of debt adjustment
: the arrangements made for the repayment or satisfaction of debts in an amount or manner that differs from the original arrangements especially in accordance with a bankruptcy plan under chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game